Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tool 2

   Some of the blogs I visited were really interesting.  I loved (and was a bit intimidated by) Ms. Cassidy's blog.  I can't believe all the things she has on it!  It's definitely one I'll be visiting again in the future for technology ideas.  I also liked the Learning in Messy blog.  I'm not sure how much it will change anything policy-wise, but it seemed like a good place for teachers to express their ideas about teaching and testing.
   It was much easier to leave comments for people I knew than strangers.  I felt like the comments I left for colleagues would be read and responded to better than anything I'd leave for a stranger.  That's not to say that I wouldn't leave a comment for a blog of someone I don't know; I just wouldn't necessarily expect a reply or answer to any questions I had.  I also find it more helpful to read the comments that weren't just complements to the blog.
   In all, visiting the blogs was a positive experience.  It's a nice way to see what other teachers are doing in the classroom, as well as the thinking behind their teaching.  I liked this blog for that: http://tjkfirst.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment